Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Recitals

Dear Friends at St. Paul's,

I am blessed to have the opportunity to offer my cello playing as a sign of God's love to our cherished elders, and I invite you to join me at any or all of several informal performances of traditional Christmas carols at St. Paul's Senior Homes. It would be wonderful if you could attend! Please email me if you would like more information. I look forward to seeing you there!

Karla Holland-Moritz
khollandmoritz@sbcglobal.net

My friend and San Diego Symphony violinist colleague, Joan Zelickman, and I will perform informally next Thursday, December 10 at 1:45 at St. Paul's Senior Homes
John A. McColl Family Health Center
Skilled Nursing Care
235 Nutmeg Street
San Diego, CA 92103
619-239-8687

On Saturday, December 12, my adult cello students and I will play Christmas carols at 1:30 at
St. Paul's Manor & Tower
Independent Living
2635 Second Avenue
San Diego, CA 92103
619-239-2097

and afterwards, at 3 p.m., at

St. Paul's Villa
Assisted Living
2340 Fourth Avenue
San Diego, CA 92101
619-232-2996

1 comment:

Chris Harris said...

Wow Karla that is so nice of you! And if you have never heard Karla play her cello, you're in for a treat!