Join hosts Robin Taylor, Director of Children Youth and Family Ministries, and David Tremaine, Director of Outreach and Formation, as they reflect each week on the Christian Education and Formation offerings at St. Paul’s Cathedral. This is a mobile resource for all ages, aimed at creating space for theological education and reflection throughout the week, at home or on-the-go.
Subscribe through your favorite podcast player and tune in to these weekly conversations as we explore different topics throughout the year and bring together all the formational offerings in one place for quick and easy listening.
New to podcasts? Read on for directions about how you can listen and subscribe!
On your desktop or android phone, follow this link to listen to episodes:
On your iPhone:
- click on the “Podcasts” app to open it
- at the bottom of the screen, click on “search”
- in the search bar, type “the cathedral paulcast”
- You will see a list of “Podcast Episodes” and below that you will see “Podcasts” with one podcast listed.
- To subscribe to the podcast, click on the one podcast listed under “Podcasts,” which will be listed as “The Cathedral Paulcast, St. Paul’s Cathedral”
- Once you click on the podcast, it will take you to a new screen with a description of the podcast and the episodes listed below.
- You will also see a box labeled “subscribe.” Click on that “subscribe” box.
To Listen to the podcast on your iPhone (after you have subscribed):
- Click on the “Podcasts” app to open it.
- At the bottom of the screen, click on “My Podcasts.”
- There you will see a list of the podcasts you have subscribed to, including “The Cathedral Paulcast.”
- When you click on “The Cathedral Paulcast,” you can then click on “unplayed,” which will list all of the episodes that you have not played since you subscribed to the podcast.
- Click on an un-played podcast episode to listen.